What is Alopecia Areata ?
Different types of Alopecia Areata Treatments
The choice of treatment depends on the extent and severity of hair loss and individual preferences. Here are some common alopecia areata treatment options:
- Topical Corticosteroids (reduce inflammation and stimulate hair regrowth)
- Intralesional Corticosteroid Injections (effective in promoting hair regrowth)
- Topical Immunotherapy (applying a chemical irritant to the affected skin)
- Oral Corticosteroids (prescribed to suppress the immune response)
- JAK Inhibitors (These medications target the immune system’s response and can lead to significant hair regrowth)
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy (injecting a concentrated solution of a patient’s own platelets into the scalp)
Beautiful, healthy hair is a reflection of both inner well-being and external care. Yet, many of us face various hair concerns throughout our lives, from hair loss and thinning to damaged locks in need of revitalization. Enter Lalith Clinic, your trusted haven for comprehensive and advanced hair treatments.